– Development of motor coordination, fine motor skills, orientation in space.
– Formation of positive communication skills.
– Contributing to the process of socialization.
– Improving memory, attention and spatial imagination.
– Resolving psychological problems.
– Development of creative abilities and imagination.
What has been done
Due to the efforts of the Foundation there are:
1.Two tables for playing with sand with a removable lid to be lifted to different heights, so that every child could use it, including those who are able to sit on chairs and those who are on wheelchairs.
- A table with backlight for painting with sand to create fairy-tale drawings. The table is designed for individual work of a specialist and a child.
- The classic Jungian sandbox with an azure bottom, imitating the sky and water.
- A set of footrest steps consisting of 5 pieces of different heights, necessary to ensure that the child’s legs do not hang down during work.
- Two lockers for storing game accessories.
- Three hanging shelves.
- Shelf for drawing accessories on casters with a high side.
- Four drawing stands.
- Five easels designed for the simultaneous drawing of seven children.
- Drawing and art supplies, and containers for small toys.